We believe in the promise made by Jesus and found in Matthew 18:18-20 as a principle of developing unity between people in prayer.
The importance of unity is found in Ecclesiastes 4:9-12.
We believe that prayer is an act requiring faith in Jesus.
We believe that prayer is a living and proactive act of communion enabling us to better understand our Lord’s will in our lives, work and circumstances.
You can keep up to date with all the prayers added to our Prayer Wall via our Prayer Wall RSS Feed.
We believe in 7 fundamental aspects of prayer:
1. Prayer is essential (Luke 18:1)
2. Praying together in unity of purpose (1 Corinthians 12:21)
3. Praying as an act of caring for each other (1 Thessalonians 5:25)
4. Thanksgiving through prayer (Colossians 4:2)
5. Prayer for deliverance from our circumstances (Philippians 1:19)
6. Prayer to achieve preparedness to do the Lord’s work (1 Chronicles 16:11)
7. Prayer for protection for each other (2 Corinthians 1:9-11)